Home Forums WoodMart support forum categories sidebar don’t shows sidebar attributes

categories sidebar don’t shows sidebar attributes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

liorsry@gmail.com
    Participant

Why don’t the filters show up on the sidebar in the categories?
    For example:

Here the sidebar works well:
    https://imaledrinks.co.il/product-category/%D7%9B%D7%9C%D7%9C%D7%99/

Here it’s not:
    https://imaledrinks.co.il/product-category/%d7%99%d7%99%d7%9f/

*I add attributes to all of the products.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.3 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

liorsry@gmail.com
    Participant

I did all of this, but still same problem

Hello,

As far as the the Filters appearing is concerned on your other shared Category page, they are showing: https://ibb.co/FmqmPWk

Now, if they are not showing all that needs to be looked upon. For that, can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

liorsry@gmail.com
    Participant

Thanks. I sent here I privet.

Hello,

So we have checked this further, the thing is this isn’t an issue. This is the default working of the Attribute Widgets.

The Filters work according to the Products load on page that’s why on your given Category Pages link you can see the difference. One Category page has Variable Products with that respective Attribute so it is showing that and the other Category has Simple Products right now and there you can see the respective Attribute showing for that.

But if you preview the Shop page, you will see all the Filters appearing there because it is a Shop page and all Products show there. So, this is how it works and it is not an issue we suppose.

Hope we are able to make you understand !

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)