Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category

Category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LivaR
    Participant

Hello!
    1)
    My client wants a following solution for shop pages – after visitor clicks on any mega menu category or subcategory that in that page view on the left side there is clickable (sort of a shop filter) with that categories mega menu. For example, if visitor is interested in make-up category and clicks from mega menu on the link “EYE SHADOWS”, visitor sees eye shadows products only, but on the left side he/she sees clickable sort of mega menu with MAKE-UP (main category) and also underneath FACE, EYES, LIPS will all their subcategories.
    How to do that?

2) I activated Show title for shop page, product categories or tags. I have a screenshot of how it looks when I click on MAKE-UP category. Is it possible in this area to see all subcategories too, not only the chosen one? To navigate from MAKE-UP to LIPS and etc.?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

2) Please Go to Theme Settings >> Product Archive >> Page Title and enable the option to show current category ancestors.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/7838ea9d3df098046358ea5d5e9c345c

Best Regards

LivaR
    Participant

Is it possible to add a custom CSS or somehow make possible that for some categories we see like in picture “ok” and for some we remove category ancestors, because it doesn’t look ok – see the other picture.

And can I make custom sidebar with categories and subcategories in order to show category related links.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. You can check and set all the page title and filters options from Theme Settings >> Product Archive >> Page Title Section.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-panel/#product_page_title

2. Yes, you can add the categories in the sidebar by using the Product categories widget in the shop sidebar from Appearance >> Widgets >> Edit the shop sidebar and add the widgets.

Best Regards.

LivaR
    Participant

Hi!

1. When I press “ON” for Show current category ancestors, then I don’t see exclude categories option at the bottom of the section. I need to enable current category ancestors, but not for all categories. Is it possible? Could you please precise how? What would be the custom CSS?

2. I want to try as you wrote but do you know why I see widget section like this? I was not like this before.

Attachments:

Hello,

1. No it is not possible, this is the default functionality of the theme. This requires customization in the theme files to achieve this.

2. Please try to install the following plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)