Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category/banner

Category/banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dejan
    Participant

Hi Woodmart 🙂

I recently saw that the Banner I was adding to one of our category pages in Woocommerce was visible at the bottom of the page. Unforently, I can’t find where this setting would be for this specific page, is that something you could help me with?

All best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Under the Category edit area, there are two Descriptions to add. One is the main Description and the other one is the Extra Description: https://snipboard.io/QpUuzY.jpg

So, as we have checked your Site, you have defined the Extra Description content for the Category page on your Site which generally shows the content below the Products on the Category pages.

Unfortunately, right now there isn’t any option available to change the position of the Extra Description content.

Although, if you have defined the other Main Description for the Category then you can change its position by going to the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > there you can find the option for Category description position > you can select your choice of option there: https://snipboard.io/okxJZB.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Dejan
    Participant

thanks for the help Aizaz!

another question is there a way to tag the sidebar titles in the shop?
    filter after price, popular products, categories, etc..

All best!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If by tagging, you mean to Link those Filter Titles in the Sidebar then sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)