Home Forums Basel support forum Category banner

Category banner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Naxelana
    Participant

Hi
    How do you set up category banner ?
    I don’t see..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We created an HTML Block with a banner element and then placed its shortcode to the category description field.

Regards

jojodaft
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to display this banner as well, I placed the following code to the category description field.

[vc_row][vc_column][promo_banner image="24636" alignment="right" vertical_alignment="middle" hover="1" basel_color_scheme="dark" img_size="full" link="#"]
    <h6 style=”margin-bottom: 10px;”><span style=”color: #a6a6a6;”>XTEMOS ELEMENT</span></h6>
    <h1 class=”hidden-xs” style=”margin-bottom: 5px;”>THIS IS A SIMPLE</h1>
    <h1 style=”margin-bottom: 10px;”>BANNER ON CATEGORY</h1>
    click me[/promo_banner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

However there is not banner displayed. There is any option in the theme settings?

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We suggest you create your banner using Visual Composer builder as an HTML Block and then place this block’s shortcode to the category description. Don’t place the code from the whole block.

Regards

jojodaft
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, however it doesn’t work on my side, I have created the HTML Blocks, used the shortcode, but I still don’t have any banner displayed. Please kindly find attached some print screens.

Could you please have a look on this matter?

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to enable Visual Composer editor for HTML Blocks firstly in Visual Composer -> Role manager -> Post types. Then you need to upload desired image for the banner element to make it work.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)