Home Forums WoodMart support forum category carousel gets stuck

category carousel gets stuck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

alkanzorba
    Participant

I am facing a problem (Sometimes category carousel is not working properly, not every time). check this link https://luxuryplumbing.co.uk/product-category/radiators/towel-rails-radiators/
    First, go to this page > click any productw> come back again link page. Now look, category carousel next prevous button is not working. its get stuck, I can not move left or right. Mainly this problem happens while using a mobile version
    Please visit our website and fix the problem.

Please look at video it will give you a better understanding

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

alkanzorba
    Participant

Hi, I have disabled plugins but it hasn’t helped. Your help will be appreciated. Many thanks.

Hello,

We will consider the possibility to add this option. We cannot promises we would implement that in the nearest future.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

alkanzorba
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t understand what option you want to add? I have attached a video of the fault and access to my site. Could this please get looked into asap and the site doesn’t function.

Thanks

alkanzorba
    Participant

I’ve also looked at the demo version and it’s the same. https://woodmart.xtemos.com/megamarket/product-category/plumbing/pipes-accessories/

It when you click on an item and go back the carousel gets stuck. It doesn’t have anything to do with plugins

Hello,

Yes, now it is the way it works. Our developers will try to improve that.

Best Regards

alkanzorba
    Participant

Hi,

I hope the developers can fix this soon as this is a big flaw in the website.

Please let me know as soon as there is a fix for this.

Regards,

Alkan

Hello,

Please check the log for every update.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)