Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category filter does not work

Category filter does not work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

chrisath
    Participant

Hi,

how to set filters to work on parent and subcategories.
    Main (Filter works)
    Category (filter does not work)

Regards,
    Chris

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website and the categories filter is working absolutely fine on my end. Please clear cache and check back.

Video for Clarification: https://jmp.sh/RyA5sQQ

If you want to ask anything else then provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chrisath
    Participant

Hello!
    Private Content

Hello,

I watched the video you attached. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme.

Then Go to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS.

Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then, Please provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

chrisath
    Participant

Hello,
    I provide you the details

Hello,

I have visited your website. It seems that you are having some products in the categories that have not any attributes assigned in them that’s why the filters are not displayed.

Please make sure that you have assigned each of the products in the categories attributes that you have displayed in the sidebar. Or you can try excluding the products from the categories. This is how the attribute filter works.

This will surely fix the issue.

Best Regards.

chrisath
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry but i can’t understand you, can you give me an live example in my website?
    I forgot to tell you that YITH WOOCOMMERCE AJAX PRODUCT FILTER works fine

Best Regards.

Hello,

Let me explain it to you. The attribute filters are WooCommerce functionality and it work only for those items to which they are assigned. For example on your website there are many products in each category that have no color and size attribute assigned to it that’s why the attribute filters are not displayed for the categories.

You need to make sure that you have assigned the attributes to each product of the categories or just exclude them from the category. To make them work fine.

This is default WooCommerce functionality.

I hope my explanation is clear enough for you to understand the working.

Best Regards.

chrisath
    Participant

And why the filter works only at the shop page?

Hello,

The filters are working on the shop page because all the products from all the categories are set to be displayed on the shop page that is default WooCommerce functionality. That’s why the filters are working on it.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)