Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Filter not working on Blog Block in Elementor

Category Filter not working on Blog Block in Elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eric-9667
    Participant

I’m trying to build a page that only lists posts that are tagged in a certain category.
    I’ve found the blog block has a category filter but when I add a category there it seems to have no effect and the value disappears after reopening the block editor.

Is there a fix for this?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi eric-9667,

Thanks for reaching to us and take our apologies for the long delay in answering.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

eric-9667
    Participant

Sure, I can provide some screenshots and info here.
    You can see the category or tags selection in the second screenshot, that data does not seem to do anything or persist on save/reload.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi eric-9667,

Thanks for reaching to us.

It worked on my end https://prnt.sc/6gZNhMTuo2r0

Please purge cache from plugin or disable it and check again.

Regards,

eric-9667
    Participant

Hmmm that’s strange. The only thing I can think is when I tried before there was no content in the blog category… so maybe there’s a bug where the category filter does not persist unless there is a post assigned to the category?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi eric-9667,

Sorry, but your reply is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)