Home Forums Basel support forum category header problem and product images not shown with chrome

category header problem and product images not shown with chrome

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

Hi,
    we are developing one of our shops new with your basel theme. we run it multilanguage and have now the problem that the category headers in the english (standard) version have a different (smaller) height than the headers in the german or english translation. we want the height they have in the translations.
    The other problem is that the product images not shown with chrome. in the categories they are displayed but not at the single product and the rows in the first page not shown correct with chrome.

Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us a screenshot of this problem for better understanding.

Regards

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

Hi,
    it works now with chrome, but still have the product-category issue. I attached 2 screens, one of the english version and one of the translated.

And by the way, great support from your side. We changed with our main shop to woodmart a couple of months ago and now choosen basel for our other shop because of the good experiences we made with you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do we need to change the hosts file to see your website? Currently, we see that our theme is not activated on your website.

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

yes, you have to change

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all kind of plugins that are not related to our theme (except WPML) so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

im productive now but now it doesnt work in chrome again. the product images not shown, rows with visual composer doesnt shown, …..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, could you please explain your questions in a bit more details? How to reproduce and see the problems on your website?

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

when i use chrome the images at the product page are not shown and like i demonstrated in the images above, the product category image has different sizes in different languages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we asked you to disable external plugins that are not related to our theme so we could check what is wrong. Did you try that?

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

yes, this problems appeared before i used the wholesale plugin and the roket plugin, which i disabled the whole today yesterday. what i read im not the only one having problems with chrome. i cant disable the plugins because we are live and i dont know when or if you look at the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But how is it possible that your website is live that we can’t access it without editing the hosts file? We can’t check it while some of the plugins are still turned on. Especially caching and optimizations.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)