Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu content appears cut off and out of the screen view

Category Menu content appears cut off and out of the screen view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have used the themes default settings that are provided inside the HTML block section, to create the sub-menu content. Even if the settings are the same, some of the content on the end of the screen appears out of the viewport, and with no tools for the user to see it. I have provided a screenshot so that you can check. This happens on screens that are at 1026px width.

Let me know if there is any solution to that.

Best Regards

Hello,

I have checked and I do not see this problem now: https://gyazo.com/27a8403807a648d4786bca8a5e5f1e3b

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

@Elise Noromit

Thank you for your response. This happens on the menu items under the category menu. I have added the menu path below, so it might make a bit more sense to where I am referring to.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Please check and set the default width for the section/row in HTML blocks that are assigned as mega menu blocks to these menu items.

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)