Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu in both LTR & RTL languages

Category Menu in both LTR & RTL languages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

homatopcom
    Participant

hello,
    I use WoodMart theme with WPML to translate my site to some languages which have both LTR & RTL ones. my problem is the category menu and its sub menus that just open in right side at default or in left side if RTL checked in CSS generator.
    But what I need is that the category menu in LTR languages opens at right side and in RTL languages open at left side. And if i dont checked RTL in CSS generator main menu will go to left side which i dont want to. I attach two screenshot to show you the problem.
    Can you help me how to handle this issue?

thank you xtemos team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Currently, CSS generator can’t be used on websites that have two languages: one RTL and another LTR. We will consider adding some extra options for this in the future.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

homatopcom
    Participant

Thanks for your response, You mean that we cant do anything at this time for this issue even with a custom css?
    And may I ask when you add this option and how can I notified about that?

Thank you Artem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is only one file can be generated and it is RTL or LTR. This can’t be handled with custom CSS. We will add this option to our feature requests lists but don’t have an estimation when this option will be implemented, unfortunately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Category Menu in both LTR & RTL languages’ is closed to new replies.