category page questions
December 26, 2022 at 4:59 pm #431331
I have question about Category page customization.
I have this Woodmart thene see screenshot. How i can change this Page “cases”.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 26, 2022 at 5:36 pm #431336
This page is related to the Layouts (Dashboard -> Layouts) -> product archive layout Cases.
Feel free to reach out so we can discuss possible options moving forward.
Kind RegardsJanuary 23, 2023 at 9:00 pm #437286
I have configured. And have 1 Problem. On the Brand Filter “Filter in current category” is active. But on the Url is that not goint. Is somethink else to do?
i am on: http://dev1.art-manikure.de/product-category/gel-lacke/
and filter Brand and it must be http://dev1.art-manikure.de/product-category/gel-lacke/?filter_brand=art-manikure
but shows like this: http://dev1.art-manikure.de/?filter_brand=art-manikureJanuary 24, 2023 at 1:20 am #437310
and my next question is, how i can make Layouts for all Languages, i must do manually for every lang. new Layout?January 24, 2023 at 11:35 am #437367
1. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
2. If you want to translate Layouts, you should translate each new layout item for each language.
Kind RegardsJanuary 24, 2023 at 7:54 pm #437517
1) But how can I test this? I mean, if I deactivate the Woodmart theme, then the layout is also gone. I need a little more explanation on how to test this.January 25, 2023 at 11:53 am #437672
Ok, understood. Please provide your site admin access to the private area so I can check what is wrong there. Also, Please confirm the permission for the plugins deactivation, switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.
Looking forward to collaborating with you.
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 pm #437828
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Luke Nielsen.
ok, thx.January 26, 2023 at 5:39 pm #438071
The “Filter in current category” option will not work if you have the main page as a Shop.
So in this case, it is necessary to either replace the main page or not use the option.
Kind RegardsJanuary 29, 2023 at 3:05 am #438628
Thank you very much.January 30, 2023 at 11:44 am #438903
You are welcome!
If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.
We’re here for you!
The topic ‘category page questions’ is closed to new replies.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register