Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Page – Sales don’t show

Category Page – Sales don’t show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tessera
    Participant

Hello Support Team,

I have sales for this category.
    However, the products that have more than one variable do not show the discount.
    They only show the final price, without showing the original.

Could you help us?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As we are seeing your Site, it is showing for some and for some it is not showing on the shared Category page.

So, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

tessera
    Participant

Hello,

I have fully updated WordPress (themes-plugins).

I have deactivate all plugins and I can’t find the issue.
    Also, I have active the “debugging” and we don’t have any error.

Could you help me?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have checked this concern thoroughly on your Site, although the Discount Sale Percentage is showing on those said Products. It was the Price Range which was not showing for the Variable Products having more than one variants; so we further check this and found out that under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Price > you have enabled the Hide “to” price > which hides the higher price for variable products and leave only a small one > so we disable that and now the Price Range shows: https://snipboard.io/xobCLY.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

tessera
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you.

However, I don’t want the price range, I want the discount price and the original price.
    Suppose from the 1st variable.
    As in the adjacent product.

Could you help me?

Hello,

Sorry to say but by default for the Variable Products at WooCommerce level, it shows the Price Range and shows the Discount Label above it. The Discount label shows the percentage of maximum one offered on the variants. This is how it works at WooCommerce end.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)