Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category pages background randomly uses a product photo as background

Category pages background randomly uses a product photo as background

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi,
    I notice that all my category page title background are working properly, except when i click on the sub-category page directly.

Eg: https://shop.pawmeal.com/product-category/treats/dehydrated-treats/

When i go directly to “dehydrated-treats’ sub-category page, the title background image is not my preset “#ff9f9f9”. Rather, it pulls a product image and resize it to the background.

How can i standardise the backgrounds across all category and sub-category pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and update access I can not log in with those you provided earlier.

Best Regards

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi, access provided below. Thank you Elise.

Hello,

Deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi, do you mean as a temporary measure or as a permanent measure? i do need plugins like the caching and SEO. What do I do with these?

Are you able to log in with the access?

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme to detect the problem. If it is a conflict with a plugin we shall find out which one and you replace the problem one.

Best Regards

dreamzspl
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for the clarification. May i know if you are currently helping to find out what is the problem with the changing of fonts?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we answered your topic with fonts question already.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)