Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category picture / name

Category picture / name

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Hello, how can I add to the url /product-category/example the category picture / name / filters, etc… ?

So every time that I visit another category, it retrieves it’s info above the filters.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Please if I didn’t explain correctly, let me know

Hello,

Go to Settings > Permalinks > in the optional section check the Product Category base links.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Josh_9sy6
    Participant

Hello,

This was not really helpful, so I was thinking in another solution but I need help from you.

I want to create custom archive pages for categories / models

So for example We will have examplesite.com/cat1/compatability1/

it will be something like examplesite.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s23.

So that means at every URL of samsung or galaxy23, it should have a an archive page, which will load all the filters/pictures/products/etc.. based on the cat/atttribute, or more relevant URL elements (in this case samsung) if it was apple, then it should should information/products, etc.. from apple.

So how can I create, an archive page that can apply to all the compatibilities (which in this case will be the models) ?

And how can we add there the model pictures as header, with it’s information, it’s filters…

Because my website will be big, so if I have this categories:

examplesite.com/accessories/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s23

then the archive page if it’s at accessores/samsung it should show all the widgets/elementor elements based on accessories product type (or attribute) then the ones which has samsung. etc…

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

You should create the layouts for different categories and types by adding the condition to those layouts:

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)