Home Forums WoodMart support forum category styles

category styles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

goldi.burgas
    Participant

Hello i would like to know is it possible to move subcategories above the products not to be in the same grid as products and when we go deeper in subcategories to show remaining subcategories if available and products below with all products in which we are in the moment ?
    attached screenshots with subcategories and no products if we not open them -how i can to activate products below (i try settings ->woocomerce-> show products and categories and its work only in first category where is the second screenshot shown and nowhere else in subcategories)
    and second screenshot with subcategories and products near them how i can move them above ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Woocommerce does not provide the option to separate the categories from the product list.

You can show the categories manually in the category description by means of an HTML block. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

Best Regards

goldi.burgas
    Participant

Hello i have done that what you said me a made a html block via layout and its work but i still have a problem now a product categories still stayed in products page as well when i made layout i choose archive products for all products. how i can hide categories from products grid when i already set in setting woocomerce to show products only i attached screenshoots.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can disable the categories in the grind in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product sialagogue, you will see two drop-downs for category and shop page to set the view.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

goldi.burgas
    Participant

yes like i said i have done that already but no change at the subcategory only in main category attached screenshot on english

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)