Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category with icon, wrong show

Category with icon, wrong show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kamran1331
    Participant

Hello Dear XTemos Team,
    I have a very strange error, when I insert an icon in category,(woodmart-product-categories has-product-count) it is displayed incorrectly. See the screenshot what i meen 🙁

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for the Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-product-categories.has-product-count .cat-item {
    	width: 155px;
    }

The CSS will increase the width of the items you can set the width accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

kamran1331
    Participant

Thanks, but the problem is on Desktop Version not mobile. I have put in mobile css, nothing is happen, but in Global Custom CSS is resolve the problem but, in WOODMART Demo Version all the Categorys are relative an not fox 155px or something else. Do you can Help me with this problem but i want the same result which in Woodmart Demo.

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/ (here is the category very well show)

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please move the CSS to the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

The categories titles don’t display fine due to the tile length and the size of the icons that’s why such issues occur. The CSS I provided above will set them a width that will let them display fine.

As you mentioned, adding the CSS to the Global Custom CSS area works fine. You can set the width according to your needs.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

kamran1331
    Participant

Thanks Imtiaz, but i have the same size Icon which Woodmart, and i dont wont the fix size. Do you can please say me what i can do, to resolve this problem without Fix size.

Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

You can try increasing the padding for the categories in the shop page title by adding the following Custom CSS.

.woodmart-product-categories.has-product-count .category-nav-link {
    	padding-left: 20px;
    	padding-right: 20px;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)