Home Forums WoodMart support forum CDATA code on product add to cart rollover icon

CDATA code on product add to cart rollover icon

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Lightform
    Participant

Hello

As the title says when a user rolls over the cart icon on the product grid section a Cdata code appears nect to the Add to Cart text.
    Please see the attached screenshot.

Any ideas?

Kind Degards
    Stratos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Hello,

Have you solved the problem? Do you need any help?

Best Regards

kaytelle
    Participant

Hi Elise. We are having this issue on http://www.medex.no still. Could you please help me?

kaytelle
    Participant

When you mouse-over the shopping cart there is an error in the Add to Cart icon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

kaytelle
    Participant

As this is a live production webshop, I am not comfortable with giving access to the backend. I see that this issue has been reported earlier, so I am hoping you had some idea of what could be wrong.

Hello,

Please clone and move your site to a testing host where we can test and detect the source of the problem.

Best Regard s

kaytelle
    Participant

Requested information provided in Private Content.

kaytelle
    Participant

Actually on the staging site the problem is not present. I don’t understand why.

kaytelle
    Participant

I have decided to just hide the tooltips on the webshop. You can close the ticket.

Hello,

This code https://prnt.sc/wo0sqz is not from our theme, it is from a plugin.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)