Home Forums Basel support forum CDN issue

CDN issue

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

danielb
    Participant

Hello i have a problem with minify/combine and maxcdn. it brake my site i use wp rocket plugin, the same happen with w3 total cache..

ps. with another theme with the same features as basel is ok…

I don`t now where is the problem, maxcdn support says is not from them…

by inspecting elements in browser i see 404 error on images,css etc…

http://www.artgift.co is website

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong there?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

thank you

danielb
    Participant

i think it is ok now… you do some special settings for your demo speed ? my siteground hosting, wp rocket and maxcdn seems to not make a great job…

danielb
    Participant

now is loading but still somme erros…

Eric Watson
    Participant

We see some errors but they are not from our theme files. Could you please check this problem with default theme?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

i don`t think i understand, now is default theme, basel main default, with demo import.. i just change 2-3 images to see how is load…

Eric Watson
    Participant

We mean default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen then you can activate in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

i activate it, and no errors, now on basel theme no errors when i inspect elements… but rev slider not showing… this happen withowt do noting… plus in admin pannel i get some Redux Framework notice…

danielb
    Participant

Remove query string option from wp rocket do slider issue…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So the issue was caused by wp rocket plugin?

danielb
    Participant

i reinstal all and was ok work ok with wp rocket and w3 total… but now another problem when i edit homepage and click on update i get this

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function __isset() on null in /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php(55): basel_get_shop_view() #1 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require(‘/home/artgift7/…’) #2 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(175): load_template(‘/home/artgift7/…’, false) #3 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php(2980): wc_get_template_part(‘content’, ‘product’) #4 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(345): basel_shortcode_products(Array, ”, ‘basel_products’) #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #6 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(223): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(basel_…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘<p>[vc_row css=…’) #7 /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): do_shortcode(‘<p>[vc_r in /home/artgift7/public_html/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 61

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there?

Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

thank you for fast reply

danielb
    Participant

sorry this login details

danielb
    Participant

Now is working, if you resolve it, thank you

Eric Watson
    Participant

You are welcome! The fix will be included in the next update.

Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

yow are more than awesome, thank you !

Eric Watson
    Participant

Contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

Hello, to not open another topic, i ask here… i have one more issue if i can say like that… i get on gtmetrix Serve scaled images score zero, in you demo you have 100… What can cause this ? i try with no cache and wp rocket cache and the same result. Thank you.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

“Serve scaled images” recommendation means that the actual image size should be as close as possible to the area occupied by this image on the page. For better page performance, you can manually set the desired thumbnail size. In the blog and product elements, this can be set on the Design tab => Image size. For categories: WooCommerce Settings => Products tab => Products images.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

danielb
    Participant

Hello, i have the same setings like you, but on my page images not resize, if i set product image a 280×280 image, on product page it will be small 280×280.

in you demo catalog images are 263×336 but on product page they are big

gtmetrix see all images (product image, and product gallery images) When i check home page.

My english is not good so i can`t explain very good, please check the page. http://www.artgift.co … someting is not right!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

danielb
    Participant

printscreen

Attachments:

danielb
    Participant

printscreen …

Attachments:

danielb
    Participant

Child theme do this, is a must to use child theme ?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

We changed the size of the thumbnails for the products in the settings of the WooCommerce (WooCommerce Settings => Products tab => Products images) and then regenerated the thumbnails (Tools => Regen. Thumbnails). Also, the size of the miniature was changed in the options of the blog element. For now, GTmetrix puts “Serve scaled images” A (100) rating for both the main page and the store page.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)