Home Forums Basel support forum Centralising Menu & Account/Log In Link [Continued Issue]

Centralising Menu & Account/Log In Link [Continued Issue]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cmsvnts
    Participant

Hi,

I actually wrote over here:
    http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/centralised-navigation-not-working-properly-for-5k-monitors/

But I realized that there was another problem. That centralising problem was solved. But when I scrolled up, another menu came up and it was off center, and the logo, which is now on the left side, isn’t fully on the side – and this causes the cart icons to cramp up.

I’ve realized that there are limitations to the headers that we choose from. The “Account/Login” which was present for other headers is not there when I choose to centralize the logo and menu. I’d like for it to be there.

I’d like to know if there’s any way that I could fix the menu, the logo, add in the account/login and also align the shop icons into one line.

Thank you very much for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Could you please provide your web-site URL so we could take a closer look and provide you the solution

Regards

cmsvnts
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. However, I can’t provide the URL as this is being developed locally for now. I could provide screen shots though. Would that be of use?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes screenshots will help us to understand the problem.

cmsvnts
    Participant

Hi,

So when I go to the page, here’s what I have for my header – which is great.
    Normal Before Scroll

But then when I start to scroll, the secondary menu appears, which is out of alignment.
    After scroll

The same thing happens when in mobile mode. Here’s before scroll.
    Mobile Before Scroll

Menu after scrolling
    Mobile After Scroll

And also, if you could refer to the first picture, there isn’t any “My Accounts/Logout” when I chose to centralise the header. Is there any way that I can have this in my header without selecting the e-commerce header?
    My Account / Login

Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please the following code snippet to the Customs CSS section for tablet and mobile devices.

.header-logo-center .site-logo {
    text-align:left;
    }
    .site-logo img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Also increase right column width in Theme Settings – Header layout to fix icons issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will add my account links to this header type in the next update that will be released in the next few days.

cmsvnts
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much. It certainly helped to fix the mobile viewing. Just in case you missed it, there’s also the issue where the sticky menu isn’t centralised. If you have the answers for that, please do let me know asap. I really appreciate all the help you’re rendering. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just increase right column width to make it the same as logo then menu will be centered. Or you can try to add the following code for desktop

.sticky-header .right-column {
        width: 26%;
    }

And make this right column width (26%) the same as your logo container

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Centralising Menu & Account/Log In Link [Continued Issue]’ is closed to new replies.