Home Forums WoodMart support forum Certain parts are not displaying properly on the mobile version.

Certain parts are not displaying properly on the mobile version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

oktimchung
    Participant

I don’t know why, but these things started not displaying properly. I didn’t install any other plugins, only the W3 plugin. After adjusting some other settings, I suddenly found that it turned out like this. It works fine on the desktop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

oktimchung
    Participant

Thank you. I found the issue; it was caused by disabling the WordPress Gutenberg editor in the Woodmart settings.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Certain parts are not displaying properly on the mobile version.’ is closed to new replies.