Home Forums WoodMart support forum Chance title "Categories" in Mobile Menu

Chance title "Categories" in Mobile Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ibismedia
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to change the title of the second mobile menu, “Categories” to something else?

Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

It is possible with Loco, however the Category title on mobile in the Shop page title would also change. I mean this sting in the title: https://gyazo.com/9b8bc5bba202e2f52d931f49831a8686

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ibismedia
    Participant

Thank you, Elise.

I’m trying to change it with some help from CSS

.mobile-tab-title mobile-pages-title .mobile-tab-title mobile-categories-title .nav-link-text {display: none;}
    .mobile-tab-title mobile-pages-title .mobile-tab-title mobile-categories-title .nav-link-text :after {content: ‘My Text’;
    }

This is not working, I will keep trying and get back here if I have a solution.

Hello,

If you delete this title, you will not be able to show the categories on mobile, if you do not want to show them, you can disable this option for mobile in the Theme Settings > Product Archive > Page title by means of the Theme presets: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards

ibismedia
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I am not talking about the categories on the mobile, but about the second menu on mobile, called CATEGORIES.

This is as far as I could get with my limited coding experience.

.wd-nav-mob-tab .mobile-categories-title .nav-link-text {visibility: hidden;
        position: relative;}
    .wd-nav-mob-tab .mobile-categories-title .nav-link-text:after {
      visibility: visible;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        content: "My Text";
    }

If any of your developers could have a look and tell me what am I doing wrong would be great.

Thank you so much for all your time and support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The only way to change this sting is Loco plugin. It is not possible to change it in code and even if you find and replace the working it would be lost at each update.

Best Regards

ibismedia
    Participant

Thank you so much for your reply, Elise.

Not only that is possible to change the title of that menu with CSS, but the code I posted above already does that. It’s just not perfectly aligned, and only a developer (from your team) would know exactly the classes that need to be used in order to have it aligned properly.

Of course, being CSS and not PHP – is not changing anything in the code itself, it’s only applied in the custom CSS section that your theme already offers. The custom CSS field is not affected by any theme update, other way would be pointless to have it.

Hopefully, someone else that bought the theme would see this post and might have a solution.

Wishing you a very nice day.

Hello,

We will fix that in our nearest update.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)