Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change ‘Add to Cart’ to ‘Add to quote’

Change ‘Add to Cart’ to ‘Add to quote’

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hire
    Participant

Hi,
    We are an event hire company and we do not use any kind of cart/checkout functionality and instead use a quotation plugin from Yith. This plugin changes removes the add to cart function and replaces it with an add to quote button. This works very well in most places however the quick view panel and other areas like image hotspot popups still have an add to cart function. I need to change these to an add to quote function instead.

Can you help me solve this issue with some code? The shortcode for the button is [yith_ywraq_button_quote] but if the actual function of the add to cart can be changed permanently if that is a better solution, this will likely solve the issue for the entire site. Currently, our site is in development mode. Again, we will never use the cart/checkout functions or accept payments here.

I have read other forum threads regarding this and Yith has let me know that these buttons are within the theme and it’s not something they can resolve for me.

Please let me know your thoughts! I hope this makes sense.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can enable the catalog mode. Go to Theme Settings > Shop > enable catalog mode. You can hide all “Add to cart” buttons, cart widget, cart and checkout pages. This will allow you to showcase your products as an online catalog without the ability to make a purchase.

Use this css code to hide the add to cart on image hotspot element.

.hotspot-content :is(.add_to_cart_button,.product_type_variable,.product_type_grouped) {
    	display: none;
    }

Unfortunately, we cannot help with this issue as it relates to the functionality of the third-party plugin, not covered by our support. We consider the issues related to Woodmart theme functionality.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)