Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change basic colors

Change basic colors

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tim Jaggi
    Participant

I could not change the basic colors in the theme even after trying for a long time. I would like to change the colors for <p></p>, , <i></i> and <h1></h1>. How can I do this without much programming knowledge.

Thx für help

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

In addition please check the Theme Settings > Styles and colors.

If you need further help, please provide page URL and screen of the problem.

Best Regards

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

In addition please check the Theme Settings > Styles and colors.

If you need further help, please provide page URL and screen of the problem.

Best Regards

Tim Jaggi
    Participant

Thank you for the answer. Now I know how to change the font in the head. However, the settings do not work for the footer. I have written HTML code and can’t set a default for <p></p>, <i></i> and <h1></h1>.

Thanks for help

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.main-footer .textwidget ul li a{
    color:white;
    }
    .main-footer .textwidget ul li a:hover{
    color:yellow;
    }
    body .main-footer .textwidget h4{
    }
    .min-footer a,
    .min-footer i,
    .min-footer small{
    }

Best Regards

Tim Jaggi
    Participant

That’s sweet thanks, it works. But can it be that I have to redesign the code after upcoming updates or does it work fixed like this now?

Kind regards
    Benson

Hello,

In any case, make always a full backup of our site before the update, installing a new plugin, or any other considerable actions.

The code would not disappear after the update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tim Jaggi
    Participant

Ok, thank you 🙂

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)