Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Browse Categories Menu Name

Change Browse Categories Menu Name

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have used Loco Translate to change Browse Categories to Shop Products. However, I am not seeing the change take place. I have cleared both server and browser cache. See screenshot of translate taking place.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please clear the browser and site cache, synchronize translation and check again. The translation should be created for the parent, not the child theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello,

I have cleared browser and site cache and sync translations again with no luck. I am currently developing this website so I am editing the child theme.

Website login info provided.

Hello,

Download the latest archive with our theme and take the woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file and replace it in your theme. Then click the “Sync” button in Loco Translate plugin.

Kind Regards

Where do I download the latest archive?

Hello,

You can download the ZIP archive from your ThemeForest account.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Thank you. Hopefully this is my last questions. How do I replace that pot file in the theme? I am unable to do that via the Loco Translate plugin. I receive an error code: Only PO/MO uploads supported

Nevermind. I cant it change via filezilla. Thank you for your help! It is now working correctly.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Change Browse Categories Menu Name’ is closed to new replies.