Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change browse categories tab

Change browse categories tab

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

geminibv
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to change the categorie tab on the homepage. As you can see now, we already changed the name a time ago to ‘KOPEN’. But I don’t know anymore how we did this. Can you please help me with this ASAP?

I can’t change the word in LOCO TRANSLATE or WMPL..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

More likely you have changed “Browse Categories” in the Loco translate. You can provide me with your site admin access to the private area, I will check and tell you.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hi Elise,

We changed ‘browse categories’ but ‘kopen’ is still visible. How can we change this asap?

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

Clean your cache plugins and then check again.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

It doesn’t work. Here you have our login credentials (see private content text). Can you please find the issue? I think that’s easier. Many thanks!

Hello,

It seems that you have an outdated woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file. You need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. But I can’t find the solution yet. I can’t find ‘KOPEN’ in the file to change this text into ‘KOOP APPARATUUR’. I updated everything, but what I try it doesn’t work. See attachment, I can’t change it overhere.

Attachments:

Hello,

You should search for “Browse Categories”. Insert the Enlgish string.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hi,

We changed, saved and synched it but it still doesn’t work?! See attachment. Can you tell us how we can solve this issue? Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

Have you updated the POT file as I suggested above? Now You have 1,406 strings and there should be at least 2,224 strings and the sting is wrong. Replace the file woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file. You need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hello. We found the pot file in our FTP-server. Can you tell us where we can find the update, so we can upload the latest file on the server? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Take woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file from the folder on Themeforest and upload to the same folder in your FTP

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hello,

We took the pot file from the folder on Themeforest and upload it to the same folder in our FTP. However, it still doesn’t work… What did we do wrong? Possible, you are able to check it.. thanks in advance

geminibv
    Participant

See image attached.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate your cache plugins and check again.

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for your reply. We deactivate the cache plugin and synched again, but it is still not visible. Is it possible that you take a look at the backend, so you can see what goes wrong?

Thanks, have a nice day!

Attachments:

Hello,

The problem is caused by the laguage settings in WPML and Loco. I have deactivate WMPL for a while of checking and here is the result http://prntscr.com/ogd2vl

Check your language settings in WPML and in Loco, make sure you have set correctly the default language: it should be the same in Settings > General, In Dashboard > Users > in Loco and in WPML

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The visual looks great but it isn’t visible for me. We’ve checked all language settings (see image attached) and in all cases Dutch is the general setting. According to your message, it should be work right?!

What can we do more? Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to change it in WPML in Sting translations.
    http://prntscr.com/ogojh7

Best Regards

geminibv
    Participant

Thanks it works :)! Problem solved!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Change browse categories tab’ is closed to new replies.