Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change cart icon style in the mobile bottom navbar

Change cart icon style in the mobile bottom navbar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

techchaudhary
    Participant

hello sir, I want to change the mobile bottom navbar cart icon to be the same as it in the header,
    so sir please tell me how can I do that because there is no option to customize the cart icon of the mobile bottom navbar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-header-cart .wd-tools-icon.wd-icon-alt:before {
        content: "\f105";
        font-family: "woodmart-font";
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

techchaudhary
    Participant

Sir, I have added Custom CSS but it’s not working.

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

There were some syntax errors in the Custom CSS that you added in the above fields. I have fixed them and the icon CSS is working.

Best Regards.

techchaudhary
    Participant

sir, it is fixed on other pages but not showing anything on the homepage(mobile device), all the icons disappear. please check the attached screenshot.
    and sir my second complaint that is registered is not fixed yet, and no one is replying to that complaint (complaint number #289432).
    Please check this and inform me how to fix it?
    that complain is

Hello sir, I have created a separate homepage for mobile devices in the HTML Block section and added that page in the Mobile version HTML block (experimental) option that is available on the desktop homepage, but it is not working on mobile devices you can check by visiting https://reteleo.com/
    please tell me how can I fix it.

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Please be patient and wait for your other topic to be replied and don’t ask the same questions in different topics to avoid any confusion.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Change cart icon style in the mobile bottom navbar’ is closed to new replies.