Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change color current menu in post blog

Change color current menu in post blog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cri.galia
    Participant

Hello,
    I try to change color of current menu in post blog with this css but not working.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks
    Cristina

.single.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a,
    .single.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a:after,
    .single-post.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a,
    .single-post.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a:after,
    .post-template-default.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a,
    .post-template-default.menu-style-default .header-color-light .main-nav .item-level-0.current-menu-item >a:after
    {
    color:#642b13; /*Menù corrente marrone*/
    }

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please describe your problem in more details and provide us a screenshot for better understanding.

Thank you in advance

cri.galia
    Participant

I select blog page (list of posts) and the current menu (blog) is brown. It’s Correct: see image BLOG_ONE.png

If I select a single post the page is always blog but the current menu is green, not brown. The current menu must be selected because the user is always in blog page: See image BLOG_two.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Try this code snippet

.single-post .header-color-light .wrapp-header .main-nav .item-level-0.current_page_parent >a {
    	color: #642b13;
    }

Regards

cri.galia
    Participant

Thanks.
    The topic is closed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Change color current menu in post blog’ is closed to new replies.