Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Color on Product Page showing Price of Product

Change Color on Product Page showing Price of Product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pratikk5418
    Participant

I am trying to change default pink color on product page in which price of product is shown. I have changed primary and secondary colors but there is no option to change color on product page.

Help me to change product page color.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Pratikk5418
    Participant

I just found out that the case is only with products shown inside AJAX PRODUCT TAB. Any way to solve it without disabling plugins, as it will take down live website.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Pratikk5418
    Participant

Here are details.

Hello,

You have provided the limited access.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme.

Best Regards

Pratikk5418
    Participant

Please check again.

The price color on mobile site is also not changing. Also some font awesome icons do not appear on footer at shop page or other pages though they appear on homepage.

Hello,

You have set this color for prices in the product grid https://prnt.sc/u4i2we in the Theme Settings > Advanced typography.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)