Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change featured image based on filter

Change featured image based on filter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

bigdrop
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to ask if this is something that can be done by default from your theme or if this is something that can be done with some extra code from you.

I want the “preview images” to change, on shop page when someone is using a filter in order to filter out the products. For example when someone is using a filter color “black” I would like it sort out all products that come in black (it already does this) and change the preview image to black (the one that I used as a featured image in the color variation “black”.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, in our theme, there is no such option and we do not have a quick solution to implement this, we will consider this option to add in the future.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

bigdrop
    Participant

Somewhere in the near feature or far feature?
    So should I search for some freelancer to make this for me or does it worth waiting?

Thank you

Eric Watson
    Participant

Unfortunately, we can’t say for sure but we already have a plan for the next 3 updates.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

bigdrop
    Participant

Any update on this feature?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t implement this feature yet.

bigdrop
    Participant

Hi,

Any updates on this feature? Did you manage to make this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, follow our updates changelogs. We don’t guarantee that this feature will be implemented very soon. We have added it to our feature requests list.

bigdrop
    Participant

Hi,

Where can I find the changelog?
    I am very interested in this feature. I paid a developer from Ukraine (on Upwork) to make this work. But he only managed to make this work partially. It will change if you select color but not for the rest attributes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We publish our changelogs on our page on ThemeForest.

Kind Regards

rakii143
    Participant

I too need this feature Badly, Please update or give any workaround.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)