Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Hover Over Icon On Blog Post Page

Change Hover Over Icon On Blog Post Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Cris
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been researching and cannot find a solution to my issue. Perhaps it’s something easy that I am just overlooking.

I want to change what happens to the featured image for a blog post when it is hovered over on the blog post page. Right now, the image grays out and three white dots appear on top of the image. Are there other options to select from or ways to adjust these settings?

Hello,

Sorry but there is no such option in Theme Settings to change the style of the blog. And currently there is no such effect appearing on blogs on the URL you provided.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/cbhp6Z3

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Cris
    Participant

My apologies, I changed the posts to private until the issue was resolved so I assume that is why the pictures do not appear for you.

Please see the attached screenshot of the hover over icon and filter applied to the far right image on the blog posts page when my mouse is over the image. I would like to change/customize the filter and hover over icon if possible. Is that possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to change this

.post-img-wrapp a:after,
    .post-image-mask {
       display: none;
    }

Cris
    Participant

Thanks, Artem!

That worked and removed the mask. I will probably keep it this way.

But, is there any way to customize that mask? I know when leveraging WPBakery elements and building in Slider Revolution we can adjust the defined mask.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but there is no option to customize it from the backend. It is possible with additional code customization only.

Cris
    Participant

Thanks for the info as always! That may be good functionality to develop in the future.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider this for our future updates. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)