Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change language from "I have read and accept the website"

Change language from "I have read and accept the website"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RDD
    Participant

Hi, how are you? I have a problem translating a text into Spanish from the Checkout page, specifically “Change language from I have read and accept the website”

I’ve already searched for it on woocomerce with loco translate and it appears translated. I realized that the chekout template is from the Woodmart theme, that is why it has no effect, but when searching for said text it does not appear in loco translate.
    It is the only thing that has not been translated, please support me.

Beforehand thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please Go to Loco Translate >> Plugins >> Woocommerce edit the translation and click the SYNC button first.

Then search the string and translate. If you are still unable then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

RDD
    Participant

How about, the woocommerce translation is already done, but on the checkout page it is still WITHOUT the translation, I read that this happens because the template is from the theme and that has to be changed, but in order not to make this story long, I would ask you to Please support me and by the way check the settings in case I do something more please, since it is my first purchased theme.

Thank you

Attachments:

RDD
    Participant

Upgrade.

I understand that they have a lot of work, but since I was urged to finish it, I got down to work and came up with a successful solution.

Anyway, I appreciate your attention.

Attachments:

RDD
    Participant

But since we are here I have another question, I would like to know what this IMAGE button is for, it only appears in mobile version

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

We are glad that one of your issues was resolved.

And the area you mentioned in your screenshot is the sticky sidebar button that is enabled when you added a sidebar to the page.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)