Home Forums Basel support forum Change layout of single image on smartphone or tablet

Change layout of single image on smartphone or tablet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi guys,

as you can see on the screenshot I published some full panoramic “single images” with “stretch raw”. But in this way on smartphone or tablet I see the picture very small. I’d like to see the image in this way on desktop, but cropped and zoomed on smartphone or tablet.

Could you suggest the best way to do that? I can’t to link to you the web site because I set it as redirect filtered only by IPs.

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we didn’t understand your question. Could you please do some drawing on the screenshot for better explanation?

Thank you

Giulio
    Participant

Hi,

I drawn a sample of how should be appear the image on smartphone. To understand better I suggest to take a look to the previous screenshot. The image that I would like to crop (on smartphone) is the first.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Giulio
    Participant

I would that the image appear squared on smartphone with the sides cropped 😛

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, thank you for the detailed explanation. But unfortunately, we don’t know how to achieve this with Visual Composer features. It may require additional customizations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)