Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Meta on Image Blog type.

Change Meta on Image Blog type.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

montessori
    Participant

Hello, i want my blog to appear like https://woodmart.xtemos.com/blog/?opts=blog_meta_on_image
    But i don’t want to be seen in the url “?opts=blog_meta_on_image” how to make by default showing like this Meta on Image but without url change?
    Thank you

Hello,

The URL that you are referring to is being generated, it will not happen on real Site made with WoodMart. It’s just with the Demo that there are certain URLs generated for the functionalities to view when you open them. So, you won’t need to worry about that.

Secondly, Meta on Image is the Blog design that you can easily select for the Blogs on the Blog Archive page under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Blog > Blog Archive > Style > Blog design > there you can select Meta on Image from the dropdown: https://snipboard.io/MQo2GE.jpg

Best Regards

montessori
    Participant

It was so easy. I had searched but did not see this setting, it was right under my nose. And now I have another question, can I hide the author name?

Hello,

To hide the Author name from the Blog Archive page, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.blog-design-meta-image .wd-meta-author {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

montessori
    Participant

Thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Change Meta on Image Blog type.’ is closed to new replies.