Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change of background in newsletter section

Change of background in newsletter section

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Hi, I can’t figure out where I can manage the background on this newsletter section.
    Also, why the order between News and Newsletter is not the same on the page and on the editor?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

I have to say I am a beginner in WordPress, but I expected things to be a bit smoother especially when one buy’s a well reviewed theme. I have been having issues and difficulties all over. A few examples:
    Footer is messed up just because I played a bit with the copyright section.
    Pages from a model that where changed in order to get the site’s header that insist in keeping the model header.
    One changes logo in the header but the footer logo does not follow automatically (no logic at all)
    ETC.
    At this point I am negotiating with a freelancer because the time spent for me is not worth it. I expected to buy a theme and put up a site myself but I guess I won’t be able. People rave about WordPress, but at the end of the day, it’s a platform that is continuously built on top of previous versions and there is a lack of coherence that it’s mind-blowing. Options are scattered all over the place. That coming from someone who teaches technical drawing related software.

Sorry for the rambling but frankly is frustrating. I would appreciate if you can “reset” the footer as well.

Access code below.

Hello,

You forgot to provide the URL of the website. Please provide the URL of the website to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

Adriano Faria
    Participant

Hello,
    In private.

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry but your website is asking for a password.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/50dbde66c6718cb8f3d783b4b4871c4a

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)