Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change on category view

Change on category view

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

rkassa
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to make some changes on category view, like add something on description whene its printing on page, or the name of the product whene its printing on category page on the buttom of the image. On the picture showing with a red arrow.
    My question is in wich files are the functions that do this.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Depending on the type of product hover design you will find the file in this folder: woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-*.php

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

the products are simple products. But i dont see content-product-symple.php file.

Hello,

What is the design on hover? You can check the file name in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Styles you will find the product design on hover.

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

What do you mean on hoever? i didnot ask anything about hover.
    I need to change the name+description on the buttom of the image of a product.See th eattached fiel, with the arrow showing which text do i mean.
    I need to kno win wich file is something like “echo product->name ”

Hello,

The file name you should edit will coincide with the design configured in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product style https://gyazo.com/a76d2d93aaf41059153aae87cc39e53b

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

Ok i know that, but there is no option to print product name + <br> + product description, this is what i want to do, so i think i have to do this inside some php file manually, right?

Hello,

You need to edit one of these files https://gyazo.com/32078d0bda43c4b37734223aa1909b58 depending on the settings in Theme Settings > Shop > Product style https://gyazo.com/a76d2d93aaf41059153aae87cc39e53b

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

we have choosen standart button, so which file do i need to edit?

Hello,

As I said above you should edit this file woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-standard.php

Best Regards

rkassa
    Participant

Ok thanks, i foound that this function do_action( ‘woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title’ ); prints the titel.
    So do i have on this palce some variable holding the product name and description? and/or i have to edit this action “woocommerce_shop_loop_item_title” if so then where can i find the source of this function.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This hook is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and we don’t have documentation for their hooks and functions source. Try to refer to plugin’s documentation.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)