Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change position of variations in catageory view

Change position of variations in catageory view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fletsch
    Participant

Hello

I would like to show the variations, in my case the material thicknesses, below the price. Is there any way to move them? My desired order would be: 1. title, 2. category, 3. price, 4. variations

Best regards

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Fletsch.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Fletsch.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Although, you can select any of the certain Product styles available in this regard under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Products styles which might change position of certain things: https://snipboard.io/N1oCFI.jpg

Best Regards

Fletsch
    Participant

Hi there

Tanks for your answer. In the end I was able to do it with CSS flexbox to set the attribute DIV at the end.

Best regards

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Change position of variations in catageory view’ is closed to new replies.