Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change quick view label on product loop

Change quick view label on product loop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fadlibotax
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to change quick view label on product loop using function code? Any help? Thanks?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fadlibotax,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear to me. Please describe in more details, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

fadlibotax
    Participant

Sorry, Quick View label on this product loop. Image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fadlibotax,

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

fadlibotax
    Participant

I’m not mention any additional language. Just the original label, is it possible to change using function php code??

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fadlibotax,

I recommend you use LocoTranslate plugin to change words as well without touching codes. You can also make backup translation files.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)