Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change size of name category and hide number of products

Change size of name category and hide number of products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ghcest
    Participant

Hello guys,

In the Home Base page inside the “Product Categories” plugin:
    1 – I want to change the size of the name below the category because it´s too big (picture attached).
    2 – … and to hide the number of the products listed in the category.

Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.category-grid-item .more-products>a {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for helping me out but I tried to change but nothing happened. Plus,
    .category-grid-item .more-products>a {
    display: none;
    }

this code you shared, what does it change on my website?

2 – It´s on the product categories plugin. Please, check the attached picture. If it´s the correct tag that I need to change. It´s called “Product grid title”. If I change this will allow me to change the size of the Product categories? (picture attached as I started this question)?

I see you guys helping a lot which is great, but as I do not understand that too much, a plus help would fit perfectly!

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ghcest
    Participant

Just to tell you more so you can help me clearly.

The Product categories definition is (carousel view) and (Alternative Design)

Would be great If can provide me the code for changing the font color and font size. So I can easily change according to my needs.

Thank you!

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)