Home Forums Space themes support forum Change some element positions in single product

Change some element positions in single product

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Dear my favourite team!

I tried to sometimes ask you in feature request, but you didnt have time to solve it.
    So i have to use the “Brand” feature to our request with “Highligted features icon”.
    It looks like working, but we would change the position.

I tried to use snippet in child theme funtions.php, but not working.

We tried to use single product page designer options from your theme, but it not good solutions, because not compatible lots of 3rd party plugins. (example WC pre-order, WC recommendation engine, ect.)

So, we would like to change positions som other elements too, and we cand find your theme files the positions code lines.. 🙁

Could you help me for this?
    Thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, describe in detail what and where do you want to move on your single product page so we can help. Send us some screenshots for a clearer explanation.

Kind Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Ok, i will try.

So, i made an attribute like “Highligted features” and add icons (png image) all of made attributes. Example 4K-HDR, Netflix ready and others.

A have sent some feature request for you, please develop a custom attribute query option with images (LIKE BRANDS!) but you couldtn it.

So i used to the brands options to print “highlited features” icons to the single product page. Its works good, you can see screenshot, but the positions is not good. I want to change the positions after the short description. I tried it with snippet, but you can see another screenshot, it not wokring. 🙁
    I tried to use remover actions and add action (like screenshot) but it wrong.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

add_action( 'init', function (){
    	$compare_module = XTS\Framework\Modules::get( 'wc-brands' );
    	remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', array( $compare_module, 'single_product_brands' ), 1 );
    	add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', array( $compare_module, 'single_product_brands' ), 20 );
    }, 20 );

patrik.varga
    Participant

Thanks your fast answer. Sorry but not good.

I can make snippet easally to print any attribute, my problem why i have to use your “Brands” alternativelym because i cant print the attributes IMAGE.

Your snippet problem is too. Yes i see, change the position, but only print text and not the attached images.

Attachments:

patrik.varga
    Participant

Its nearly good.
    I have to make som css modification and playing the element item number.

Can i disable the link URL behind from icons?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to do this

.xts-single-product-brands a {
      pointer-events: none;
    }

patrik.varga
    Participant

Sorry for my lately answer. The CSS code (pointer) is working too.
    Thank you very much!

I marked answered the php snippet too. 😉

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by patrik.varga.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Change some element positions in single product’ is closed to new replies.