Home Forums Basel support forum Change sub items in mega menu

Change sub items in mega menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

3btest
    Participant

Hi, in attached image, I can remove section A from the mega menu, but how can I remove,add/update items in section B?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

These dropdowns are created using HTML Blocks so you can edit/remove it in admin panel -> HTML Blocks.

Regards

3btest
    Participant

how can I change the phone number as show in section D and the URL in section C as shown in attached picture below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

3btest
    Participant

I mean the URL for “Home” in section C

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

“Home” link as well as all other items can be changed in Appearance -> Menus. Top bar text you can set in Theme Settings -> Header -> Top bar.

Regards

3btest
    Participant

For item C, I went to Appearance -> Menus, and I saw “Original: Home base”, there is no place to update that link. any screen shot on how to fix this would be helpful

3btest
    Participant

and also, i have removed sub items on the mega menu from the HTML Blocks, but when I mouse over the home, and shop, they keep showing an empty layer

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Home link is generated automatically to your home page. If you want to set some custom link you need to add a new item taken from left bar on this page and called “Custom link”.

2. You need to clear “Description” fields for both menu items to remove empty dropdowns.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)