Home Forums WoodMart support forum change subtotal text in cart

change subtotal text in cart

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

nir bachar
    Participant

Continuing from my previous request, the total text changed to total price but a new problem was created following the change, once you add a code to the cart the meter is not updated, must be refreshed, what can be done with it?

Hello,

You can find the string and all the variations: singular and plural in Loco. You need to search in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce

Best Regards

nir bachar
    Participant

I did not mean it. I meant that from the moment you helped me change the text from “subtotal” to “total cart” another problem started, the problem: as soon as you add a product to the cart the number icon next to the cart is not updated, must be refreshed and the cart does not open from the side by clicking

nir bachar
    Participant

Following my previous request: #304540

nir bachar
    Participant

Hi, can you help please? it’s urgent!

I did not mean it. I meant that from the moment you helped me change the text from “subtotal” to “total cart” another problem started, the problem: as soon as you add a product to the cart the number icon next to the cart is not updated, must be refreshed and the cart does not open from the side by clicking

Hello,

Please show which number is not updated and make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

nir bachar
    Participant

It also happens with storefront
    what can i do?

nir bachar
    Participant

https://prnt.sc/1a7p915

this is the number that doesnt change when i add product to the cart

nir bachar
    Participant

Since you made me change the text in the cart the display has changed and since the problem started, I restored the site to 6.7.21 and the problem was resolved but everything I did was deleted so I can not use this backup, please help me urgently, the site can not start selling without solving this problem , I have added screenshots of the date 6.7.21 and of the day you will see the change of view of the cart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Changing the text does not influence any functionality.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

One more thing: check the Elementor > Settings > Integration and disable the shopping cart widget.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)