Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the height of the product image area (individual product page)

Change the height of the product image area (individual product page)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

App8047
    Participant

Hi,
    Please could you help me with the product page? (I imported from the demo content etc.)
    Some of my images are really big and I’d like this whole area to be a certain height, so the image doesn’t take up the whole screen. Could you pls help me where I can force this area to be a certain height? (image, text and button area). I see in Elementor I can change the width of the elements, but not the whole of this main product image area.
    Many thanks in advance!

URL: https://www.swltesting.site/product/a-home-for-virginia/
    (Is the main page set up in the Woodtheme mart Theme Settings too)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can configure the image size and view in the Theme Settigns > Single product > Tabs.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Hi, it’s the main product image I mean that is far too high not the images inside the tabs (the small squares underneath are the product gallery)

Screenshot 1 shows the WM theme settings (I’ve set it to Small, but it doesn’t seem to do do anything to the image size. When I go to Layout, I can see how it’s laid out, but can’t make the image smaller either (or the container for the area).

Also, I love what you guys have done with the Shop > Product pages > with background.
    How can I achieve this look with the nice grey background as well? (Screenshot 2)

Thanks so much for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disregard the previous message, it was by mistake.

Please check this manual to configure the size of the image: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

As for the background, you can set background image in the product page settings: Single product background – https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-page-local-settings/

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried to change the image width here in the Woocommerce settings, but it mucked things up and still didn’t work. It’s also set to small in the Woodmart theme settings. I’ve tried looking at it from different computers and monitor sizes and all I get is a big image (often blurry and definitely not scaled to e.g. 450px wide). Please help…I need to get this part right as it looks unfortunately crappy as it is.

Am happy to provide backend access if needed.
    Many thanks again for the great support.

Hello,

Please advise the image and the whole width proportion. What persentage of images do you want to have on the page? Perhaps it is 30% or 20%?

Best Regards

App8047
    Participant

Now I see and have figured it out, it has to be split to full 100% width with the image and text.
    Thanks for your help.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Change the height of the product image area (individual product page)’ is closed to new replies.