Product page local settings
Each product page has a set of options allowing to configure each page individually. These options are provided in the Product Settings (custom meta box from the theme) tab inside a product page. The configurations set on the product page will overrite the settings from the Theme Settings > Product page.
- Mark product as “New” till date – the option to specify the end date when the “New” status will be retired
NOTE: Permanent “New” label” option should be disabled if you use the exact date
- Permanent “New” label checkbox – the option to set “New” status forever for the product
- Grid swatch attribute to display drop-down: the option to rewrite the configuration set in the Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches. The attribute that will be shown on the product grid for this particular product as swatches
- Hide related products checkbox: the option to hide related products on this page
- Product video URL field: the option to insert Vimeo or YouTube video URL. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zPYW6Ipgok
The custom header for this product – the option to set the certain header created in the Header Builder for this product only.
Product image width:
Extra content options
- Extra content block: the dropdown allowing to choose and set any HTML block created More info
- Extra content position: After content, Before Content, Prefooter
Product page design: Inherit (in this case the product will have the design configured in the Theme Settings), Default, Centered
Single product background – the option to set a background color on the product page.
- Sidebar position: Inherit, Without, Left, Right
- Sidebar size: Inherit, Medium, Large
- Custom sidebar for this product – the dropdown with the option to set any sidebar existing in Appearance > Widgets
- Hide tabs headings checkbox: Description and Additional information
- Custom tab title field and Custom tab content text area. It is possible to insert HTML block shortcode In the content text area