Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the postion of categories in mobile menu

Change the postion of categories in mobile menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Suffokate
    Participant

Can we change the postion of categories and menu in mobile menu ? I want to show categories first when somebody clik on menu icon.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do with CSS and may require additional customization of theme files. You can find the code for the menu in the file inc/template-tags.php. Function called woodmart_header_block_mobile_nav

Regards

Suffokate
    Participant

Okay i found it. can you help me edit this code. just what to need change. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to replace this code

<ul>
    									<li class="mobile-tab-title mobile-pages-title active" data-menu="pages"><span><?php esc_html_e('Menu', 'woodmart'); ?></span></li>
    									<li class="mobile-tab-title mobile-categories-title" data-menu="categories"><span><?php esc_html_e('Categories', 'woodmart'); ?></span></li>
    								</ul>

with this one

<ul>
    									<li class="mobile-tab-title mobile-categories-title active" data-menu="categories"><span><?php esc_html_e('Categories', 'woodmart'); ?></span></li>
    									<li class="mobile-tab-title mobile-pages-title " data-menu="pages"><span><?php esc_html_e('Menu', 'woodmart'); ?></span></li>
    								</ul>

And move active class from mobile-pages-menu to mobile-categories-menu

Regards

Suffokate
    Participant

Thank you very very much it works for me. And one more question i was asking how to remove the first one picture when i hoover on products because i am using transparent PNG. so you help me to add some css and it works but now when i have variableproduct with colors and i click on some color the image change to this color buut when i hoover on it is blank.
    i added a video to see my problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.product-swatched .product-element-top:hover > a.product-image-link {
    	opacity: 1;
    }

Suffokate
    Participant

Great its working now but now i have problem with mobile devices. Can you help ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add that all CSS snippets for desktop devices only in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

Regards

nabilsoumah
    Participant

hi there
    my question can you rename categories and menu in ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)