Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change the title of the "related products" slider

Change the title of the "related products" slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

netdevices
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you tell me how to change the title of the slider block: “RELATED PRODUCTS” by another title? the class of the block is: container-sales-and-ups and class: related-products. I can’t seem to find the place on the backoffice to change the title. thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Related products should be translated in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.
    Best Regards

netdevices
    Participant

Thanks for your answer but that’s not what I wanted. I just want to change the name of the title ex: RELATED PRODUCTS to: OUR BEST PRODUCTS. I couldn’t find where to change the title of the slider. Can you tell me how to do it? Sorry but I was not talking about translation or I misspoke! Thank you again for your future reply

Hello,

We always suggest replacing the stings with this plugin. Even though you find in files these strings and translate, they would reset after update. When you install this plugin, translate, and save the file correctly, you can delete the plugin and this replacement would remain forever.

Best Regards

roberto-4849
    Participant

I UP this thread because I have trasnalted the text “Related Products” on the language file, uploaded to languages/themes and the text remain “Related Products”. Other translation works fine

Peraphs the text is not in the language file ?
    I answer myself: Yes is in the Layout and probably is not linked to language file 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by roberto-4849.

Hello,

If you translate the string from the layout, and this string is not edited in the widget, you need to search in the WoodMart language file.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)