Home Forums Basel support forum Change the typography

Change the typography

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

YogurF
    Participant

Hi. I’m trying to change the font. I choose the ones I want (always Google Font) in the template options menu. But it ignores me. On the page it shows other fonts. I have tried to clear the Firefox and page cache but it doesn’t work.

Do I have to modify anything else?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable Redux Framework plugin. It is no longer required for our theme.

Regards

YogurF
    Participant

It works!
    Thanks.

YogurF
    Participant

Another detail.

Why don’t I see the magnifying glass icon in the product images? I have it activated in the product options.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This icon appears only when you set “Zoom” for Main image click action.

YogurF
    Participant

If I choose that option, the images disappear. Why?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

YogurF
    Participant

Hi. You have a user in the first post of this conversation.

On the other hand, I have a new problem, very serious.

1. When entering a product I cannot edit it. It is blank. I have tried to reinstall Visual Composer, but it still fails (attached image-1.png).

Also,

2. Is it possible that the name of the variable, in addition to the colors in circles, appears the name of the variable (instead of hovering)? Attached image-2.png.

3. I would like to know if it is possible, in the part of the product variables, to add a text (Paso 1, Paso 2, Paso 3) to guide the user in the variables. Attached image-2.png.

Greetings.

Attachments:

YogurF
    Participant

Hi. Problem 1 is solved. Apparently the CMB2 plugin gave an error (I hope it is not a very important plugin).

I look forward to your help for points 2 and 3.

Greetings.

Hello,

Please disable and delete CMB2 and Redux Framework plugins. They no more needed https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/4-x-5-0-migration-guide/

As soon as you disable them, check the problem again, the problem could be caused by these plugins.

If you still have the problem with the product, follow these steps:

Navigate to WP Bakery Page builder > Role Manager http://prntscr.com/lqfzji

Enable WP Bakery Page builder for product http://prntscr.com/lx3o2t

Check and make sure you have enabled all in the right top corner in the Screen option.

Best Regards

YogurF
    Participant

Hi. I already have Visual Composer activated for products. But VC only allows to be used for long description. Not for short description. Much less for the product variables.

So,

1. Is it possible that the name of the variable, in addition to the colors in circles, appears the name of the variable (instead of hover)?
    Imagen-2.png

2. I would like to know if it is possible, in the part of the product variables, to add a text (Paso 1, Paso 2, Paso 3) to guide the user in the variables.
    Imagen-2.png

Best Regards

Hello,

You have not attached the images, it seems they are too big. Try to make screens and attach the links.

Best Regard

YogurF
    Participant

Really? They are in a previous post. I attach it again and put the text. In the first post you have access to the backend, in case you ask.

1. Is possible that the name of the variable, in addition to the colors in circles, appears the name of the variable (instead of hover)?
    Imagen-2.png

2. I would like to know if it is possible, in the part of the product variables, to add a text (Paso 1, Paso 2, Paso 3) to guide the user in the variables.
    Imagen-2.png

Best Regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option. It would require customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

YogurF
    Participant

Ok. Can you budget the cost of doing points 1 and 2?

Hello,

Our support does not provide paid service. Please find a developer or contact our partners https://wpkraken.io/?ref=xtemos.studio

Best Regard s

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)