Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change theme font

Change theme font

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hello

How can I changing all Text font to persian “IRANSans”?
    IranSans does not exist in theme setting typography. in that list only google font exist.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no option to upload custom fonts in our Theme Settings. Here is an article that should help you upload and use your custom fonts with a bit of additional code customization https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/custom-fonts-css/

Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

based on course video in lynda.com named
    I upload my font with fontiran.css in its folder that introduce All font style and weight and format.
    then add this code in function.php in woodmart child
    wp_enqueue_style( 'child-IRANSans', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/fonts/IRANSans/fontiran.css', array('bootstrap') );
    and this to style.css in woodmart-child

* {
    	font-family: IRANSans !important;
    }
    body {
    	font-weight: 300;
    	direction: rtl;
    	background-color: #E2E2E2;
    	margin: 0;
    }
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,input, textarea {
    }

but tow issue produced
    1. the font icon missed.
    2. the fonts does not properly load. and home page time load increased very much.
    can you help me to implement standard and minify way to add font?
    or intruduced me shortcode in child style css add to override font on all text in my site exclude font icon?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

hello
    yes it’s OK.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect with this FTP data. But we also don’t see fonts files uploaded to the child theme. Check this for example http://www.aventstore.ir/wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb.ttf

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

in woodmart-child/fonts/… all version of font exists.
    you can try the import configuration filezila ftp in private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we still can’t connect https://gyazo.com/77d001e2ba46ed85b9442ad5b3a27daa
    We see the following errors in your JS console that means that your fonts files can’t be found https://gyazo.com/fba215ced4bc5a2ebc8f7a485a8aa4c5

Are you able to check the FTP or gives some other way to connect to your theme files? Or you can try to upload your custom fonts using some extra plugin like this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/use-any-font/

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hello
    iransans font files exist in directory theme/woodmar/woodmart-child/font/iransans/..
    and with new FTP account after cheking the box to accept the unusual certificate when say “host name does not match certificate” you can access and see this files.
    but i dont understand why my font does’ not recognize and load.

I dont use that pluging because plugins slow down page speed
    I following to optimize method that dont affect my page speed
    thanks for attention

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

the xml file

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we still can’t access and get an error in the FileZilla. Maybe you can give us your hosting control panel access?

Your fonts should be in the following locations:

http://www.aventstore.ir/wp-content/themes/fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb_Bold.woff2
    http://www.aventstore.ir/wp-content/themes/fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb.woff2

check your error console and you will see those errors https://gyazo.com/54b1859976e2d2721f49a6d2cbd0dbd7

Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

I send the hosting control access. please fit the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we have moved the font to the right location. Now you need to add the following CSS code

.font-text, body, .menu-label, .menu-item-register .create-account-link, .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta.vc_general.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-accordion .vc_tta-panel-title, .widgetarea-mobile .widget_currency_sel_widget .widget-title, .widgetarea-mobile .widget_icl_lang_sel_widget .widget-title, .woodmart-hover-base .hover-content table th, .woocommerce-product-details__short-description table th,
    #order_review_heading, #ship-to-different-address label, .cart-empty, .cart-totals-inner h2, .font-primary, .masonry-filter li, .menu-mega-dropdown .sub-menu>li>a, .page-title h1, .register-or, .social-login-title, .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li, .title, .widget_rss ul li>a, .wishlist-title h2, .woocommerce-MyAccount-title, .woocommerce-Reviews .comment-reply-title, .woocommerce-additional-fields>h3, .woocommerce-billing-fields>h3, .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce-shipping-fields>h3, .woodmart-accordion-title, .woodmart-checkout-steps ul, .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-title, .woodmart-products-tabs .products-tabs-title, .woodmart-products-tabs .tabs-name, .woodmart-sizeguide-table tr:first-child td, .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta.vc_general.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-tabs .vc_tta-tab>a, body>h1, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, header.title>h3, legend, table th, table.compare-list tr.no-products td,
    #order_review_heading, #ship-to-different-address label, .cart-empty, .cart-totals-inner h2, .font-primary, .masonry-filter li, .menu-mega-dropdown .sub-menu>li>a, .page-title h1, .register-or, .social-login-title, .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li, .title, .widget_rss ul li>a, .wishlist-title h2, .woocommerce-MyAccount-title, .woocommerce-Reviews .comment-reply-title, .woocommerce-additional-fields>h3, .woocommerce-billing-fields>h3, .woocommerce-column__title, .woocommerce-shipping-fields>h3, .woodmart-accordion-title, .woodmart-checkout-steps ul, .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-title, .woodmart-products-tabs .products-tabs-title, .woodmart-products-tabs .tabs-name, .woodmart-sizeguide-table tr:first-child td, .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta.vc_general.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-tabs .vc_tta-tab>a, body>h1, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, header.title>h3, legend, table th, table.compare-list tr.no-products td {
    	font-family: IRANSans;
    }

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

I inset the code to the child-theme style.css
    the font properly load but not assign to the page’s text.
    can you check the issue?
    thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please try this code snippet?

.font-text, .menu-item-register .create-account-link, .menu-label, .widgetarea-mobile .widget_currency_sel_widget .widget-title, .widgetarea-mobile .widget_icl_lang_sel_widget .widget-title, .woocommerce-product-details__short-description table th, .woodmart-hover-base .hover-content table th, .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta.vc_general.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-accordion .vc_tta-panel-title, body {
        font-family: IRANSans!important;
    }

.font-primary, .page-title h1, table th, .woodmart-products-tabs .tabs-name, .woodmart-products-tabs .products-tabs-title, .woodmart-price-table .woodmart-plan-title, .masonry-filter li, .woocommerce-column__title, header.title > h3, .woodmart-sizeguide-table tr:first-child td, .tabs-layout-tabs .tabs li, .woodmart-accordion-title, .woodmart-checkout-steps ul, .woocommerce-billing-fields > h3, .woocommerce-shipping-fields > h3, .woocommerce-additional-fields > h3, #ship-to-different-address label, #order_review_heading, .cart-empty, .cart-totals-inner h2, .social-login-title, .register-or, .woocommerce-MyAccount-title, .wpb-js-composer .vc_tta.vc_general.vc_tta-style-classic.vc_tta-tabs .vc_tta-tab > a, .wishlist-title h2, body > h1, table.compare-list tr.no-products td, #order_payment_heading, .widget_rss ul li > a, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .title, legend, .woocommerce-Reviews .comment-reply-title, .menu-mega-dropdown .sub-menu > li > a, .mega-menu-list > li > a, .color-scheme-light .mega-menu-list>li>a {
    }

.category-grid-item .category-title, .blog-post-loop .entry-title, .post-single-page .entry-title, .single-post-navigation .post-title, td.product-name a, .product-image-summary .entry-title, .woodmart-menu-price .menu-price-title, .product-title, .product-grid-item .product-title, .group_table td.label a, table.compare-list tr.title td, .widget_recent_entries ul li a, .widget_recent_comments ul li > a, .woodmart-recent-posts .entry-title a, .widget_recent_reviews li a, .yith-woocompare-widget .products-list li
    a.title {
    }

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

It’s solved, Thank a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

hello again
    font of the header main menu does not changed yet!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Use the following CSS code also

.main-nav-style, .main-nav .item-level-0 > a, .main-nav .menu > .menu-item-language > a, body:not(.global-full-screen-menu) .woodmart-header-links > ul > li > a, .full-screen-nav .item-level-0 > a, .full-screen-nav .menu > .menu-item-language > a {
    }

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

thanks, it’s solved.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Change theme font’ is closed to new replies.