Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change variation price by attribute on shop page

Change variation price by attribute on shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jEctive
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m trying to add variations by size for product and it’s work well on product page, but i’m also need such function on shop page also. After click nothing going. I put screenshot below… And another screen shows what i need.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

As you said that in your site variations by size working well on your product page but not on your shop page.

I need your store URL and site WP Admin to check the issue. Could you please share your site or store URL so i can help you out.

Best Regards.

jEctive
    Participant

Hello,

Your problem is resolved. To make the selection button work with your variations in the shop page. You need to use the “Select” option for Grid swatch attribute to display from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Attributes & Swatches as in the screenshot:
    https://jmp.sh/PBNybGg

Result: https://jmp.sh/xJaj440

Best Regards.

jEctive
    Participant

Oh, maybe i was bad in my explain. I want to allow customers to choose the size immediately in the store and show price immediatly. Now the same thing can be done with the function “Quick Shop” for variable products. But i’m need to do this like on GIF here/ But thanks you for quick answers/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)