Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changed fonts and layout after update the theme

Changed fonts and layout after update the theme

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

rpsmusika
    Participant

I face font weight, text-align, others design and css related issues After update the theme. I did backup the theme and I did restore the old theme when i update the latest version theme and face the issues. Please check my website and update the theme and fix the issues.

NB: First screenshot the pages(home, shop, product category, single prodcut, other pages) for remenber the design then update the theme.
    Thank you

Hello,

I have exported the Theme Settings before the update, updated, and imported the settings back. Please check the site, provide page URL, and screen what is wrong if there are any.

Best Regards

rpsmusika
    Participant

Changed home page categories font

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rpsmusika
    Participant

Changed the fonts when updated the theme.
    don’t show favicon now and others lot of issues.

I don’t want the issues when update the theme. please fix it.
    Thanks

Attachments:

rpsmusika
    Participant

I don’t get email notifications After the theme update.

Hello,

What emails do you mean? Emails to your site or remain on the theme update.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

rpsmusika
    Participant

Please check other issues.

rpsmusika
    Participant

This is our running website. All our works are closed for these issues. Please give high priority to fix these issues.
    Thank you

rpsmusika
    Participant

Shop page layout is broken.
    Please check the images.

This is our running website. All our works are closed for these issues. Please give high priority to fix these issues.
    Thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

You have 49 plugins and a child theme.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

In addition, switch to the parent theme.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

rpsmusika
    Participant

I checked it is still the same problem. YOu can check it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you have a child theme with some code customizations. Please, switch to the parent theme temporarily so we can see how it works.

Kind Regards

rpsmusika
    Participant

Not working. i sent some screenshot please check the different and fix it. please check our old conversation. Thank you

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your current category title appearance is not our default theme style. It means that you have customized it with custom CSS. Probably, it comes from Theme Settings or the Customizer https://gyazo.com/2d28c1493838d2b2f21805e7ede0a10a
    And as we can see, your custom CSS code is no longer valid since we have changed some HTML structure. You need to review your custom code or remove it completely. Then write a new CSS code. You can delete your old code and show us on some screenshot what exactly do you want to customize there. We will do our best to help you.

rpsmusika
    Participant

I have an issue. I create a video for the issue and explain it in the video. I attach the video link. Please see the video and help to fix it.
    Thank you

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme has different product categories designs (demo link https://woodmart.xtemos.com/products-categories/). One of them – “Alternative” has close look to that you describe in your video with title located under categories image.

To enable it, first try to:

1. Remove all custom code related to the product categories.
    2. Enable categories design “Alternative” in Theme settings (https://prnt.sc/1qhkh3d).
    3. Disable “Categories with shadow” option.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)