Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changes in product display descriptions on the main page and categories

Changes in product display descriptions on the main page and categories

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

webskyir
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem. My products include color, size, etc. on the main page of the site. The categories page of the archive is displayed in the product box, similar to the photo below, with descriptions, sizes, colors, etc. I just want the product to be displayed on its own page, not on other pages that disrupt the site’s structure. I would be grateful if you could guide me on how to change this section so that it is not displayed on the pages I mentioned.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I can’t access your site, please check again https://prnt.sc/yV4U5_dIZV0-

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Hello, the problem has been solved. Thank you. Please check now.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > and clear Grid swatch attribute to display option https://prnt.sc/EsA6YmXB7djl

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

I kindly recommend you disable Minify CSS / JS features, clear browser cache, purge cache from plugins and double check https://prnt.sc/Ty9Z6kTyqsRF

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

thanks for your help. The required information has been sent

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

Thanks for your patience.

1. The update process worked well on my end, please let me know if you face it again.

2. I checked the homepage and shop page, products are now showing. To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me with screenshots that illustrate to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Hello, I have sent some questions in the private section. Thank you. Please check

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

1. Quick shop

Due to the narrow space, so in case there are 2 variations above, you can scroll down to see Add to cart button or you can disable that functionality.

2. Currency converter

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

3. Captcha

Please add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS:

.grecaptcha-badge {
      width: 70px !important;
      overflow: hidden !important;
      transition: all 0.3s ease !important;
      left: 4px !important;
    }

.grecaptcha-badge:hover {
      width: 256px !important;
    }

Regards,

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Hung Pham.

webskyir
    Participant

Hello, I checked and sent the information in private

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

1. Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

if ( ! function_exists( 'woodmart_wcpay_convert_price_limit' ) ) {
        /**
         * Converse shipping progress bar limit.
         * @param float $limit
         * @return float
         */
        function woodmart_wcpay_convert_price_limit( $limit ) {
           if ( ! defined( 'WCPAY_VERSION_NUMBER' ) || ! class_exists( 'WCPay\MultiCurrency\MultiCurrency' ) ) {
              return $limit;
           }

$limit *= WCPay\MultiCurrency\MultiCurrency::instance()->get_selected_currency()->get_rate();

return $limit;
        }

add_action( 'woodmart_shipping_progress_bar_amount', 'woodmart_wcpay_convert_price_limit' );
    }

2. From which section should I disable the description of product color and size so that it is not displayed on the main page and categories and archives?

Do you want to remove the attributes label? https://prnt.sc/60eNNkUecKkt

3. I checked and saw you did not add Custom CSS. I helped you to do that and it moved to the left https://prnt.sc/iQVlEctGhHqr

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Thank you for changing the captcha code
    I put the code to change the currency in the child format in the function file, it can be seen in the photo, but the problem of currency conversion has not been solved

For product descriptions on the main page where all the products are, if I can apply a change that will be the best display mode and not cause confusion for the customer, or that the customer will not see and choose the color scheme in the product description, or that it should be set in such a way that there is no need to No scrolling

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

Mini cart storaged the products, please delete and re-add products, it should works https://prnt.sc/ORaeAuzkf58t

Regards,

webskyir
    Participant

Hello again, good time. I have a technical problem with the template for a week. I even checked with the default template and there was no problem with that template. The loading speed of the entire website is excellent except for the categories. When I click on a category, it takes a long time for the categories to load. I tested it with the Storefront template and it loads at a very high speed with the same plugins and the same products. I wanted to know what could be the problem? Thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi webskyir,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Regards,

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)